1. If you want your name spelled right, change it to Katarina.
2. People standing on the left side of the escalator are not to be tolerated.
3. Watch the sidewalk when you walk to avoid stepping in dog crap (At first I just thought everyone was having a bad day, looking at the ground all the time).
4. I know how lucky I am to have an oven in my apartment.
5. When I ask someone out for a drink, I know they expect me to pay for it.
6. Staring at a beautiful man on the metro is totally acceptable.
7. Dread-lock mullets happen to good people.
8. When walking towards someone, you don't have to move out of the way until the very last second. They usually won't run into you.
9. Calimocho is yummier than most red wine. Sangria is even better.
10. I am not surprised by tuna pizza. I even enjoyed it once.