Thursday, February 21, 2008

Will someone please chose my classes for me?

I'm still recovering from a week of all-nighters (both study sessions and parties) and now I have to start all over again! I just sat through this really sweet Art History class only to realize at the end that class attendance is mandatory. I'm going to be in Paris & all over Italy for like 3 weeks coming up. Lame!

So far I have 2 of 5-6 classes needed. The Art History class from last semester and a Women's History class that seems pretty sweet. Anyone have any suggestions? I can take almost anything I want, so the process of selecting 5 is kind of overwhelming. I am really disappointed because a lot of the classes I wanted to take aren't offered this semester. As always, I'm going to end up in a bunch of classes I could care less about. Sweet!

Exasperatedly yours,
Cass

No comments: