Friday, February 15, 2008

Comida

Today I organized the refrigerator (which is not spelled with a D?). Among other things, I created a "random meats section." Seriously, hot dogs, some kind of fish, what I think was chorizo, bacon, and the star of the show: pate made out of a rabbit our neighbor killed. That's right. I have a neighbor who goes rabbit-hunting and makes his own pate.

I made Florian french toast this morning, with eggs and bacon. Pretty sure he's not impressed by American food. Neither he nor Adam nor Roberto could handle maple syrup. To be fair, the man does now how to make some mean cereal. Walnuts. Raspberries. Yum.

Ciao!

2 comments:

Paulo J said...

homemade rabbit pate? ok. my fridge is happiest when full, as it is now of groceries and leftovers.

Hoi Polloi said...

Funny story about refrigerator not spelled with a "d": We just moved into a new apartment that doesn't come with one, and Ry was looking them up on Craigslist. He spelled it with a "d", which brought quite a few up. We were kind of worried, though and wondering why LA with all the people moving around didn't have more. Then he spelled it without a "d" and Voila! Massive frige-idge.