Saturday, September 22, 2007

This is the best breakfast I've ever eaten.

Without a doubt. Sorry Mom, everything you ever made me is not as good as what I'm eating right now. Sorry Uprise, Main Squeeze...you just don't cut it. Anna found bagels. Good ones. 85 euro cent bagels. Affordable. Now, that alone, would not be the best breakfast ever, that is just a good find, an affordable bread from home. However, in the same store as the bagels I found hummus.

Let's dwell on that for a moment.

I found hummus. And it doesn't suck. It's amazing. (I just stopped to take a bite)

Well, it's about 1 in the afternoon here, and considering I got home around 6AM from an amazing night, I should probably go back to bed. Last night was almost as much of a victory as finding this hummus-I was awake enough to figure out how to take the bus back home! Anna slept on my shoulder and I kept asking all the Spainards around me if I was going in the right direction. I think that's the secret of this foreign country: ask lots of questions.

HUMMUS!!

No comments: