Friday, September 28, 2007

Three things

1. Fall is here. You can't tell by the trees, there aren't that many and the climate is so different here that I doubt they'll change that much. You can tell by the temperature and the air. It's cooler and feels like school should be starting-which it is! I sat through a 2 hour orientation today and I think I understand how to register for classes and where the library is.

2. Drullets. They are everywhere. Mohawk + dreadlocks. Don't worry Mom, I've thought this one through, pretty intensely, and I think I've decided against it. I'll post pictures (of other people) later.

3. Tomorrow I'm going to Granada. It's the super-moorish place down south. I'm not sure what the plan is, but I think I'm leaving early tomorrow morning w/ two of my Erasmus friends (Erika from Italy and Amélie from France) and Anna. Patrick & Anna and I also bought plane tickets to Paris for November two nights ago. And I think I've decided to spend Christmas in the Swiss alps. Or something...

No comments: