Wednesday, October 17, 2007

A few more things

1. Euros are fun. I gave my wallet away, all I need is a coin purse. There are like 12 different kinds of coins and only a few bills.

2. Madrid is like LA in the sense that everyone has a dog, except Madrid dogs are the most well-trained animals I've ever seen.
They're allowed in every store because they don't go around sniffing everyone and barking. At first I thought my foreign stench was repulsing them, then I realized, they don't take interest in anyone. The down side is, Madrid has no dog parks, so there is crap all over the sidewalks.

3. Everything moves slowly...it's like hakuna matatta over here.

4. I think madrileños are more composed. Americans are always walking fast and talking to someone on the phone loudly, madrileños are always talking softly, or, more likely, not at all.

5. Beautiful men are everywhere, America is ruined for me.

No comments: