Monday, October 8, 2007

I still say the deer plot was stupid. Oh Izzie.

Thanks to the fantastic website tvlinks, I have kept up with American TV. I have spent hours hiding from the big city in my living room watching Friends in a tiny box in the corner of my laptop. The picture is usually scrambled, and if I pause it at any point, the audio doesn't match the visual. I usually load it in segments, sometimes up to five. Tonight I watched the first two episodes of Private Practice. I have to say, I love the Santa Monica location, and I definitly was sniffling at one point, but I don't think it will last. Babies switched at birth? C'mon!
Tvlinks has movies too! I watched Superbad, which was cool except for the occasional bathroom break guy and the audience laughter. Yea for stolen cinema!
The coolest is when I watch Heroes-it usually takes a few hours to load and if I let my computer "sleep" for any portion of that loading, it stops and I have to start all over.

Fear not, tomorrow I'm going to make one of my roommates hide my computer from me and lock me out of the apartment. I'll discover Madrid yet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.